Natrian Maxwell is the GM of Emerging Channels at The Trade Desk, one of the world's leading independent demand-side platforms. Natrian discusses The Trade Desk’s partnership with Vistar Media and how digital out-of-home can add value for omnichannel advertisers.
Q: Tell us about your career in adtech and the scope of your current role at The Trade Desk.
At the Trade Desk my focus is leading the charge across the Emerging Channels, such as DOOH, Audio, Gaming, Retail and Social. A large part of my focus is building and scaling emerging channels that drive value for advertisers across a variety of screens and surfaces.
Q: What are some of the recent updates to TTD’s DOOH Product?
- Developing audience-based forecasting and measurement
- Creating the framework for various market types including Private Marketplace and the Open Exchange
- Cross-channel retargeting and frequency capping
Q: How have you seen DOOH evolve and what are the current trends you’re seeing in the market?
- Omnichannel planning and execution.
- A push for standardization across measurement and attribution
- An acceleration of programmatic technology adoption across the DOOH ecosystem.